Evaporative air cooling is the most efficient climate control system available for industrial and commercial environments, regardless of their size or scope.
Our evaporative cooling systems have been proven to be cost-effective and return on investment in many industries. They are up to 80 percent more efficient than traditional air conditioning systems.
The difference between central air and evaporative cool is that they circulate new air through buildings while forcing out old, hot air.
This is a great solution for many applications, especially those that require regular air changes, such as:
Facilitation for the production
Examples of industrial facilities include manufacturing plants and industrial plants.
* Open or semi-open areas
* Commercial kitchens and dining establishments
* Other types of animal facilities include breeding and animal farms.
Storage areas like a workshop or garage
* Energy efficient operation up to 80 percent cheaper than refrigeration systems
* Only completely pure air is allowed, no recalculated or filtered air
* Very low price
* Installation and design that is low-maintenance.
* The cooling works best when doors and windows are opened.
Water was the only substance used (no harsh chemicals or refrigerants).
What is Direct Evaporative Cooling? And why it is used. How does it work?
Evaporative air conditioning is used to cool the air. An evaporative cooler works by pumping water from the reservoir to its cooling pad. This causes the cooling pad to become extremely wet. The fan draws air from the outside into the unit through the dampened pad. The pad is also cooled by evaporation.
Evaporative cooling works best when all evaporative cooling pads are completely saturated during operation. Evaporative cooling is most efficient when the fan and motor of the system are properly sized to provide the right amount of airflow. Keep in mind that the cooling air within a building cannot be recalculated. Therefore, windows and doors must be left unclosed to allow air to escape. Extraction fans should be installed.
Evaporative cooling has many benefits
According to manufacturers, evaporative coolers will be around for the foreseeable future. They are both the present as well as the future of the world. Evaporative air cooling has many benefits. Evaporative air cooling eliminates odors and fumes while obtaining fresh, clean, filtered oxygen. Wet-air cooling maintains constant ventilation in your company, warehouse, or plant.
Evaporative cooling and its operational benefits:
Bio coal is well-known for its innovative use of evaporative cooling technology. The ability to maintain comfortable temperatures in many environments and situations is our greatest selling point. Before we implement a solution, our team analyzes the installation’s characteristics. Our customers are always completely satisfied with our solutions.
- It can lower the temperature by as much as 5 to 12 degrees Fahrenheit depending on external conditions.
- It consumes 80 percent less energy than air conditioning.
- It can be used to improve the quality and quantity of your air by eliminating dust, odors, and fumes.
- This method allows for the cooling of certain zones.
- Innovation for the long-term and environmental consciousness.
- Doors and windows shouldn’t be shut.
- Fresh, outside air that has had its filters 100 percent.
- Static electricity is reduced in the environment.
- Increases productivity and reduces the risk of workplace accidents.