The file NST is an extension which is used to store information in Microsoft Outlook. NST files have similar functions similar to OST files. They can be used to manage all folders, including calendars, tasks, contacts and so on. When you create your profile using the Office 365 account using the .nst extension. It allows you to create an Office 365 .nst file. NST files are comparable with OST files. This means that you can import an NST file into Outlook using your .nst extension format to .ost file format.
Outlook helps you focus on the information that is essential to you. Additionally, it assists you to organize the calendar and make it easier in order to organize meetings. Outlook is a calendar application that lets you share your calendar with others. Outlook has different formats including OST or PST.
How do you Create an NST File?
If you set up Outlook in Office 365,it will automatically create an NST file. This happens because all cache files in Office 365 are stored in the NST file format.
- Then select Microsoft Outlook, and after that, you’ll be able to join the Office 365 account with it.
- Following that it will then display a message that we are working on getting everything ready.
- Then, enter your Password to sign in to your Office 365 account. Click the OK button.
- The program will display the Mail directory location dialog box. Then, click the OK button to ensure that you can proceed with the procedure.
- Then, you’ll be notified that the confirmation account Setup is complete.
- You are now able to press upon the OK button.
- It makes Outlook customize the emails and time-based processes rely on the amount of amount of data.
- Finally, you can see the NST file at the path that you saved the OST files.
These are a few steps to help in the creation of NST files. There are many reasons that could cause you to delete NST files in Outlook. They can be followed as described below.
The reasons to import NST Files to Outlook
- It is not necessary to transfer and keep backups of NST files. After you have installed Outlook onto your computer
- This will allow you to synchronize all data between your computer and an email service.
- It is a great way to work in offline mode.
These are a few reasons to use an NST file to Outlook. In addition, let’s go back to the problem.
How to Convert NST Import File to Outlook
To upload the NST file into Outlook you must follow the steps below:
- Convert NST files to OST Format of the file.
- Convert OST files to PST file format.
- Then, import the PST file into Outlook.
- Convert NST into the OST File format
- First, search for the NST file on your system.
- Then, right-click on the NST file, then select the Properties option.
- You must change the extension of your file to .nst into .ost on the general tab.
This method will assist you change NST in to OST files format. Then, follow the additional actions in order to convert OST to PST format using the third-party software.
Once you’ve changed the extension of the file of .nst into .ost the file extension format. You must now complete the following steps.
- You must now start your Regain OST to PST Convertor.
- Then, choose an OST File by clicking then click the “Add File” button.
- You are now able to go through for the file OST, then hit the OK button.
- The recovered OST files mailboxes can be viewed in the Preview feature.
- Following that, Choose the PST format for the file on the drop-down menu.
- Finally, tap on Convert option. It will convert the OST files into PST format.
Then, you have to apply the second option. This will allow you to import the PST file into Outlook. It also solves the question of why Outlook producing NST documents?
- Import PST into Outlook
- Then, choose a Files.
- Once you have done that, Navigate that file to open and export options. After that, you will be able to start the Import/Export feature.
- Now, you have to click on the Import from another program or file option. After that, click the Ok button.
- Choose the Outlook data file(.pst) within the Import a file window. Press on the Next button.
- Choose to select the Browse option following when the Import Outlook data file window opens.
- Choose the path from which you wish to upload the PST file to send emails from. Hit to open the open button.
- Select the Do not import duplicates option. It will prevent the import of duplicate files over and over again. This option will appear when you return in Import Outlook Data File.
- Choose the Import option from the Top folder, the subfolders and click on the End button.
Following the above suggestions after which you will be able to solve the question: why is Outlook producing NST files? Additionally, it will be feasible to import NST files into Outlook.
Many users have issues in importing NST files to Outlook. To resolve this issue I’ve provided a solution: What is the best way to develop NST files? In the next step, you will be able to use 3 methods to transfer NST files into Outlook. The first step is to transform NST to PST format. After that, I’ve used an expert solution, name Regain OST to PST Converter to transform your OST file into PST file. Then, use this Import PST into Outlook procedure described in the above.