If you are looking for perfect fun in summer, then a backyard pool can be a great choice for you. This is not only a great addition to your outdoor space, but will let you have the family time that you always wanted. Don’t forget it is going to add value to your property too.
Some backyards do have very small space and having a large pool is just not possible. In such cases, small plunge pool makes a good choice. At The Little Pools Co., they can offer you pools in a variety of options and sizes that can fit in any space. Just go through their website for more details on them.
What is a plunge pool?
As you can see more houses with smaller backyard, and plunge pools have started to become a trend. To beat the summer heat and to enjoy the cool water while swimming, plunge pools are a very good option. They come in beautiful ranges, and different colours and are useful just like your larger pool. You can perform aerobics water jogging and even install a swim jet system in it.
- A Fiji Plunge which is 2.90m in length with a wide sitting bench and a flat-bottom design
- The Platinum plunge ranges in three sizes 3.5m, 4.45m, and 5.00m. It also provides ample seating and a flat-bottom design.
What are the benefits of having a small pool?
All the small pools have the same benefits:
- Easy to be maintained and clean. Less usage of chemicals, water and low energy consumption to keep it working
- You would find fibreglass plunge pools and compact design is more stylish as compared to larger pools.
- A compact fibreglass inground pool is found in different sizes, shapes and colours that will fit in every corner of your yard or through the yard.
- They are cost-effective and take less time to install
- You can enjoy all the benefits that a larger pool can give you like enjoying summer and doing proper exercise.
Though it is as beneficial as the larger pools are, it doesn’t take much of your space too.
What are the reasons to add a swimming pool while landscaping?
Adding a swimming pool while landscaping is one good option. Here’s the reason why:
- Installing a pool means you have to remove any excess oil, and hard rocks and remove off an excavator. Any kind of tree, shrubs, roots or pipes will also have to be removed. So, when you are in the process of landscaping, your backyard will already be in the process of cleaning
- Once the pool is built, you can consider it as a focal point around, which you will just need to build things around it like the decks, gardens, entertainment places, lighting etc.
- While installing a pool during the landscaping, you can meet the safety features that are required by the Australian standard. This includes no fences of more than 1.2 metres surrounding the pool, non-climbable zones around the sides of the pool, no tall items surrounding the pool, non-slip pavers, having steps and pavers etc.
Remember, there are a lot of things that you can do to make your backyard appealing and these smaller pools are one of them.