If you are a startup or even an established international brand, you will always need a web presence to enhance your business. There are multiple web development services and platforms available to business owners in the market. One of the most favoured platforms among businesses is Shopify development services. Thousand business merchants worldwide choose Shopify to run and host their online store. Shopify is flexible, easy for beginners, and can definitely boost your business.
According to Statista
- Shopify serves more than one million e-commerce stores across 175 countries
- It accounts for $319 billion in economic activity worldwide
- Shopify holds more than 2.1 million active users daily
- It has processed more than one billion orders
Enhances User Experience
- Shopify is a user-friendly platform for e-commerce; it enhances user experiences by allowing customizations and modifications whenever required.
- It simplifies e-commerce development services by allowing users to get complete access to their stores
Provides Payment Gateways
- The Shopify development services offer numerous options for payment gateways like Shop Pay, Shopify Payments, PayPal, Accelerated checkouts, Shop Pay Installments, and Additional payments.
- It has a gateway of its own for a superior checkout system and also provides region-wise payment gateways.
Terminates Hosting Issues
- When it comes to Shopify development, the good news is that you don’t need to buy web hosting. Shopify hosts your store, which has excellent uptime and does not slow down the website’s speed.
- If you are looking for some cheap shared hosting option then you only need to buy a domain and get started with Shopify.
- Shopify provides powerful apps that are equipped with amazing functionalities for online stores. The apps range from the countdown timer to coupon-based apps.
- Shopify also offers mobile responsiveness that provides swift mobile experiences and don’t hinder the app functionality.
CSS Editing & Themes
- You can choose from over 1000 free and paid themes when developing a Shopify website.
- Aside from that, you can make custom HTML and CSS edits to create an appealing web application.
- Shopify has made it very simple to sell your products across multiple channels and platforms, most notably via Facebook via the Shopify Facebook App.
- They can also sell on other platforms such as Twitter, Houze, Wanelo, and Pinterest. All of this enables online stores to expand their potential audience and increase sales numbers.
Marketing And SEO Benefits
- Shopify offers effective SEO benefits with the flexibility of the software when combined with SEO knowledge and marketing
- Shopify has excellent SEO functionality, allowing you to edit meta tags, add necessary tags, and position collections, products, and descriptions in the browser in an SEO-friendly manner
- In general, Shopify provides a good way for store owners to optimize the site’s content – but, as previously stated, some understanding of SEO is required to get the most out of this.
Numerous Services & Add Ons
- Shopify offers a variety of services that enhances eCommerce stores and propels businesses. It also enables connecting eCommerce with social media and allows tracking of real-time sales.
- It also provides various tools to customize and manage your site. However, you can switch to Shopify Plus to get a compelling user experience and get better insights about customers.
- In Shopify’s eCommerce development, one factor that plays a crucial role is mobile receptiveness. As most of the customers and audience are on mobile, the store automatically provides a fast mobile experience that doesn’t restrict any functionality.
- Besides that, Shopify provides technicalities that help you rank better as it is also SEO friendly. It allows you to boost traffic to your eCommerce store without effort.
In a nutshell, Shopify is an amazing platform for both new and established businesses. Its eCommerce development services offer flexibility, security, support, efficiency, and ROI. Shopify fulfills all the business needs of business owners to run their business online.
It is an extremely powerful platform with which you don’t require to add multiple elements. There are a plethora of Shopify themes to choose based on the products. It offers specific templates for different stores depending on your products. Hence, you get multiple customized options for your stores.
Finally, we hope you found this piece informative about how Shopify web development enhances your eCommerce platform and propels your business!