Imagine living in a country where agriculture holds the backbone of its country. Yes, agriculture is a large playing field, especially in India. Now, you can also become a stakeholder in one of the biggest industries in India and change lives. With a renewed understanding of sustainability and climate-friendly behavior, there’s so much you can do, and a BSc Agriculture degree can handhold you into becoming an active change maker.
Here’s why a degree in BSc Agriculture would help you.
- Agriculture in academics has growing demand, especially in areas like horticulture, rural development, environmental health, and food production. And, all of these fields are ever-evolving because there always be more mouths to feed which means the demand for experts in this field will never cease. So, with a degree in BSc Agriculture, your employability rate goes up.
- What’s the first image that comes to your mind when you think of agriculture? Well, people often confuse agriculture as a profession and an academic course. There are many areas of development that have disrupted this industry, from technological to pedagogical innovation, which is why this industry has pulled in many skilled people. And, there’s an undeniable demand for these skilled professionals in agriculture.
- What do you get out of studying apart from professional prosperity? You get to don several caps and delve deep into exciting subjects like agronomy, soil sciences, animal sciences, and economics. The curriculum is structured in a way that students learn these things holistically and apply their enhanced learning in critical projects during their professional years.
Although Agriculture is a promising field, there are other options for you to look at as well. You can also pursue MBA from some of the top Best MBA colleges in Delhi.
Here are some pointers to finding the Best MBA College in Delhi.
- Create a list and add some of the top MBA colleges. While adding the names, ensure that the list follows a descending order of hierarchy as per your preference. The name on top would be your most preferred and the rest should be arranged as your choice.
- Are they accredited to AIU and AICTE? If not, it’s a red flag. MBA colleges without accreditation will have less value in terms of global or national recognition. And, considering the high standard of fees, you should ideally look for accredited MBA colleges.
- Are they offering additional courses? These specialized courses would give you a competitive edge, both professionally and academically. In short, it makes you more desirable as a candidate.
- Talk to the college alma maters. Ask for their advice and how they fared in their respective colleges. Consider those pointers before evaluating your final decision.
Now, you have two options to look for while looking for an academic course. You will surely have a headstart in choosing the right academic path for yourself.
1. Why should I pursue agriculture as an academic course?
There’s both professional and academic demand for this course. And, you get to be an active changemaker in this field.
2. How will I be placed after completing Bsc. in Agriculture?
After completing your course, your college should have a placement season through which you can sit for opportunities.
3. Are there any MBA colleges in Delhi?
Delhi has some of the top MBA colleges in India and the names are just one google search away.