About Eyefinity EHR
Eyefinity is a cloud-based software platform that automates the documentation procedure in the healthcare industry. Its patient portal uses an interconnected dashboard to help manage patient records, including scheduling appointments and billing, in order to improve staff speed and performance. It helps optometrists and other multi-specialty professionals prepare telehealth video exams depending on the usage patterns and configurable templates for a faster charting experience. To know the Eyefinity EHR cost, you can schedule an Eyefinity EHR demo.
Making consultation phone calls, handling scheduling issues, and electronically entering information are all pulling your staff in different directions. Why not make these tasks more efficient by automating them? When clients use Eyefinity Practice Management’s online scheduling tools to schedule their own meetings, it frees up your staff to help you organize your day, see more clients, and improve your bottom line. What person wouldn’t want that? With the possibility to arrange real-time appointments that instantly sync to the planner in Eyefinity Practice Management, these scheduling capabilities will make you more productive and delight your patients.
- Meet clients’ expectations by allowing them to schedule meetings online at their leisure, from the comfort of their phone or pc.
- Handle which openings clients can see depending on your chosen availability in the Eyefinity Practice Management planner, which is updated automatically.
- Attract new clients and set yourself apart from the competition with online scheduling—68 percent of clients prefer it.
- To keep your clients informed about their care, computerize alerts and recall messages*.
Hand-processing claim reconciliations take time, but with the assistance of Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), you won’t have to sift through mail or wait for physical inspections from insurance companies to arrive. TriZetto Provider Solutions and ERA collaborate to pull remittance into your Eyefinity Practice Software solutions electronically. There’s no need to load it yourself because the software takes care of it! Allow us to take care of the manual tasks so you can focus on your daily accounting functions. Eyefinity’s electronic claim reconciliation feature eliminates the guesswork from EOBs by displaying reason and remark codes in a structured form.
Using Electronic Remittance Advice, you can simplify your billing workflow, increase revenue, and eliminate duplicate data entry. Overnight, remittances are electronically downloaded into your system, enabling your biller to begin reconciling payments the next day. For your benefit, each line charged is consequently coordinated with VSP installment claims.
- With electrically operated claim reconciliation, you can reduce the collection period from days to hours, saving your staff valuable time.
- Ensure accuracy while making billing changes without having to leave your software.
- Process a large number of VSP claims in a matter of seconds, eliminating the need for Image Management, which is optimized for the iPad and provides a centralized location to evaluate and save client images from most testing tools. You can spend less time grappling with new tech and more time interacting with customers in their care with images at your fingertips, thanks to the built-in incorporation with Eyefinity EHR. Moreover, You’ll be erasing hurdles and guaranteeing that clients are notified and actively participate in their care with Image Management at your fingertips. for time-consuming data entry.
- Reason and remark codes are easy to read, thanks to standard formatting.
Have you ever thought if there was a better way to communicate to your EHR system and view your client’s diagnostic images? Unwieldy integrations and mediocre image galleries are a thing of the past, thanks to our Image Management feature.
- Access pictures, scans, and more proactively from within Eyefinity EHR, lowering staff burden and minimizing the need to manually attach files to patient charts.
- With Eyefinity’s iPad-friendly interface, display choices, and annotation abilities, you can assist your clients to feel appreciated and notified about their eye health by making their scan results easy to see and understand.
- Access patient reports and diagnostic images such as fundus images, anterior segment photography, corneal topography, and more from a single location.
- You can rest easy knowing that your photos are safe and secure in the cloud, where you can access them at any time, from anywhere.
- Eyefinity EHR’s Image Management integrates with over 35 leading diagnostic device manufacturers. Here you can find a list of all of our equipment integrations.
Throughout the pandemic, everyone noticed a demand for a simple telehealth system. The platform added video chat functionality and telehealth technology designed specifically for the eye care industry to help assist Eyefinity suppliers. Also, Practices have been able to provide digital care, securely connect with their clients, and expand their reach with the assistance of telehealth via safe video chat within Eyefinity EHR.
- With the iPad app’s ability to execute a video visit and record an exam at the same time, you can streamline your workflow.
- With HIPAA-compliant, expert, high-resolution video technology, you can confidently extend care.
- Provide digital client visits while remaining compliant with CMS regulations and state standards.
Cerner electronic medical records is a cloud-based EHR program that helps health organizations of all sizes and specialties run more efficiently and provide better care. Charting, documentation, revenue management, and health analytics are all included. Moreover, These capabilities guarantee reliable diagnosis and treatment by providing up-to-date patient information.
Cerner EMR software supports over 40 specialties and features task digitization and simple recording, allowing healthcare providers to focus more on clients. Physicians can see more clients on a given day, resulting in higher overall revenue without forgoing care quality. Moreover, to know more about Cerner EHR, you can schedule a Cerner software demo.