Many users prefer to use the calendar on iCloud in the iPhone and Mac to organize their lives. But, if you wish to integrate an iCloud calendar into Outlook so that it can be shared through Outlook or for just keeping the track of your schedule you must integrate the calendar into Outlook. There are clever methods to sync your calendar on iCloud in Outlook. In this post you’ll learn about two ways to connect the iCloud calendar into Outlook.
Many people have asked to know if iCloud is supported by Office 365. Therefore, the conclusion is that yes. Office 365 will work with iCloud. You don’t have to connect iCloud with Office 365 Exchange or Outlook.com mailboxes. People who have these accounts don’t need to manually sync their calendars since they can sync their calendars between your server, the phone and Outlook from your computer. So, you’ll get all your contacts, calendars as well as your email in you iPhone and iPad as well as any additional device via the internet on the device you’re accessing Office 365 from.
There is no need for iCloud for sharing Office 365 data between computers and therefore, you should not turn it on. If you enable iCloud, it then moves contacts and calendars to folders in iCloud, and removes these from your Office 365 server.
Method 1: Connect iCloud Calendar using Outlook
This method is among the easiest methods to set up iCloud default calendars within Outlook. All you need is to use the desktop application of iCloud to connect the calendar to an Outlook account. You can choose of syncing all iCloud calendars, or simply selecting particular calendars that you’d like to transfer. Follow the steps below to find out the best way to connect your iCloud calendars with Outlook:
Step 1. Enable Outlook sync with iCloud
- Download your Icloud Laptop application. Launch it.
- Then, Next, you must enable the option to transfer your contacts, email addresses as well as your calendar and tasks using Outlook.
Step 2: Choose the Calendar data that you would like to connect to Outlook
- When you turn on sync, once you enable the sync feature, a new configuration wizard will be opened from which you can choose the items you’d like to sync to the account.
- Then, sign in to your Outlook account for the final syncing step.
Check whether you are able to access iCloud calendar through Outlook then go to Outlook web page or Outlook email application to verify.
But, many users experience difficulties when using the desktop app to transfer an iCloud calendar to Outlook. If you’ve also encountered the same issue and could not connect with the iCloud calendar to Outlook through the iCloud app, you can proceed to the next step.
Method 2: Connect iCloud Calendar to Outlook through iCloud Web
Follow the steps below for opening an iCloud calendar within Outlook:
Step 1: Take a copy of this link to the iCloud Calendar link
- Go to the ICloud website on your personal computer and sign in on your account.
- On the homepage, search on the Calendar feature , and then select the calendar you wish to save from the bar on your right.
- Then , click to click then the sharing icon that is located at the bottom of every calendar. However, in order to accomplish the same, you must to verify that you’re iCloud calendar is labeled in the public calendar.
- When you turn on this Public Calendar feature the unique URL of this calendar can be shown. Copy the date URL from there.
Step 2. Include your iCloud Calendar URL to Outlook
- After you have copied this iCloud Calendar link you can go to Outlook’s website.
- In Outlook, under the Home tab there is an Calendar icon located on the left corner. Just click on it to open the symbol for the calendar.
- There will be an Outlook calendar window. It will appear within Outlook.
- Then, click on then the “Add Calendar” option and then choose From the internet from the options.
- Then the calendar subscribe dialogue box is going to open. This is where you must copy the link the copy was earlier. Enter an distinctive title on the calendar, and save it.
- Then you can find the iCloud calendar under the name you’ve assigned it in the Other calendars list in Outlook.
The identical Outlook account that you have added to your Mac and this calendar will also be displayed in the Outlook for Mac Calendar.
Note: It may require some time to get the calendar on iCloud to sync to Outlook to Mac. To access the synced calendar within Outlook you must start Outlook on Mac.
Are you having issues with the iCloud Calendar not synchronizing with Outlook? How can you fix it?
Following the steps above and you will be able to connect the iCloud calendar in Outlook. If, however, you find that the iCloud calendar isn’t sync with Outlook If you are still having issues, attempt to resolve the issue in the following methods.
1. Verify the Date and Time for the Linked Devices
Your calendar on iCloud could be synced across different devices, including your PC as well as your iPhone. You must confirm once using their data and time settings. If one of the devices is using the wrong settings this could cause the iCloud calendar to not sync to Outlook error.
To correct the incorrect time and date configurations on the iPhone take the following procedure.
- Click the Settings > General > Date and Time.
- The feature should be set to automatically.
2. Reset your iCloud Account using the app
If there’s no problem with the time or date settings on the iCloud connected devices, this suggests an issue with the iCloud account isn’t synced correctly with the installed application. For this to be fixed,
- Open the ICloud app on your device.
- Hit “Sign Out” button.
- After you log off from your iCloud account, start your computer
- Once more, login to iCloud.
Note: when you log out of the iCloud accounts, you’ll get an email asking you if you would like to keep copies of the iCloud information or delete the data from your computer. It doesn’t matter when you plan to re-enable iCloud in Outlook because everything will sync again when the user enables iCloud again. But, if you’re taking iCloud off your computer, it is recommended to keep a backup of Outlook frequently.
Rebooting your system and then logging back into your account may resolve the iCloud calendar not synching with Outlook problem. This will also aid in resolving other issues such as “Cannot expand the iCloud folder” error.
3. Make sure you update Apple Software on Windows
This is a method for who want to sync their iCloud calendar to Outlook using Windows.
- Go to the Control Panel on your computer.
- Find “Apple” using the search feature.
- After you have downloaded the app, you need to launch it. It will display the new window for Apple Software Update. If a new update is out for this firmware,, this window will display that message.
- Click the Install button for an upgrade of your Apple Software.
We hope that after you have followed this step-by-step guide on how to add an calendar of iCloud into Outlook ,You will be able to sync your calendar from iCloud to Outlook effortlessly. We have provided two possible methods to connect iCloud calendars to Outlook. It is suggested to select the second option, Regain PST Converter tool easily export calendar to iCloud without any data loss or corruption.