The word “Yoga” is derived from the Sanskrit word “Yuj”, which means “to join”, “to yoke”, or “to unify”.
Yoga is an exercise, a discipline and a science which helps to connect the mind, body and spirit, as well as man and nature.
WHY TO CHOOSE RISHIKESH FOR BUILDING UP SUCCESSFUL CAREER WITH YOGA TEACHER TRAINING ?
Rishikesh is known as the “Yoga Capital of the World”. We live a very monotonous life, and many of us are caught in the same cycle of waking up, going to work, getting back tired, and going to sleep. That is why yoga is an ideal way to give you the much needed peace and tranquility in this maddening world.
Rishikesh is a place for integrating yoga where you can detox your mind, body, and spirit, in a traditional healing environment. This place provides you with an appropriate holistic atmosphere for developing a path to awaken and raise your inner consciousness.
Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is an excellent career choice because it is an ancient art and conventional way of remaining fit and healthy. It aids in improving mental and physical health. Once you master yoga, you can take it on as a profession. A yoga instructor not only teaches multiple yoga asanas or postures and breathing techniques (pranayama), however also acts as your guide to help you reach eternal harmony.
Learning or practicing yoga has now become a necessity for many people as yoga has been a natural healing agent for many people all around the world.
World Peace Yoga School in Rishikesh is best known for providing you the knowledge of Yoga and its physical practices, and at the same time also provide you the correct understanding of its science, traditions, and philosophy. The World peace yoga school is located in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. The school is registered with the International Yoga Alliance. Here, you will be taught various traditional yoga methods such as Ashtanga Vinyasa, Classical Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Nada Yoga, and a variety of meditations as well. Moreover, this school follows a holistic approach to provide you with the best learning environment for your various Yoga Teacher Training Certification. You can join training programmes for 200hrs, 300hrs or 500hrs training, specialising in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, and build your successful career.
SCOPE OF YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH
In India as well as in Abroad, the yoga Industry has become one of the leading sectors. Yoga can be one of the highest- paying jobs in today’s era. The recent data show that more than 350 million people practice yoga daily.
Here we are providing you a general list of how you can build up successful career with yoga teacher training in Rishikesh :
- Yoga teacher: Once you are certified through a yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you can become a yoga teacher which comes under the category of a senior position. And further, you can become an experienced and a professional yoga teacher.
- Yoga Instructor: Post getting certified through a yoga course, there is an excellent job opportunity for a yoga instructor. They aim to instruct all yoga asanas and postures to their fellows.
- Hybrid Yoga Instructor: This is also a great opportunity to pursue post getting a certification through a yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. They combine yoga asanas with various other activities such as teaching dance, aerobics, Zumba and much more.
- Yoga Presenter: It is one of the most trending and emerging jobs because of advancement in technology such as YouTube, workshops, television. The Yoga presenter has to showcase their yoga skills through these platforms to people.
- Yoga Therapist: The yoga therapists are required for relaxation and rejuvenation purposes via therapies. They can easily release muscle blockages with various yogic therapies and massages.
- Yoga Educator: If you’re trained through yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you can opt for academic teaching of yoga in various government or private schools. Nowadays, every school has an individual yoga class that trains students from the beginning to the higher level.
- Yoga Researchers: It is also one of the most emerging jobs, nowadays. Yoga can ignite the spark in human existence. Every element of this science in itself requires intense research and has its share of great depth itself.
Depending on your experience, skills, knowledge, location, you can earn handsome money after getting certified through yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
The average government yoga teacher salary in India is between 10,000 to 25,000 per month, and abroad, the salary package is much higher in this field. And if you have a master’s or PhD degree in this yoga field then you can earn upto 1 lakh per month.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Yoga teaching training centres in Rishikesh teaches asanas and provides a wealth of knowledge on the profoundly transformative impact of asanas on your hormone and chakra systems that is rarely covered in the other yoga schools. They do not just teach you yoga, but they build it in you.
Post getting certified through yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you can build up a successful career. You can become a professional yoga teacher, or can get government certification too, as a result you will be recognised all over the country.
Thus, the scope of yoga teacher training is increasing exponentially and is expected to soar in coming times. It is a way of life that can bring about transformation at a human’s fundamental level, which is the need of the hour.
Also Read: 5 Tips For Choosing The Right Wedding Band Music.